Thursday, February 10, 2011

My blog swap goodies-Tammy APP Blog


Today was like Christmas here as I received my swap goodies from my partner Angie Shernock from Tammy at A Primitive Place. I love all of them and truly appreciate the time and effort she put into making me the wonderful candle mat and the sweet little prim doll. I only wish I had some of her talent! The candle is a soy based candle from Southern Candle called Kentucky bourbon that smells so wonderful. Thank you Angie for the wonderful gifts and Thank you Tammy for putting this all together, it was my first and a lot of fun!

Nancy W

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful swap goodies!The doll is so prim, so cute!
    enjoy
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful swap goodies from Angie.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap goodies. I bet that candle smells soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that got there, and that you like them! Thanks for being such a great swap partner!!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1--2--3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits???

    Click here to check it out

    ReplyDelete