Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog swap goodies




Today I received my second blog gifts, these wonderful goodies were sent from Tammy Welman and we were in the 5 favorite things blog from The Pickled Pepper Patch blog. Thank you Tammy and Thank you Char for putting this on it was a BLAST. Had to share a picture of it beautifully wrapped up too:) All but the little candle were handmade by Tammy and I so appreciate all the hard work she put into my gifts. I am so envious of her talent:)
Thank you again Tammy and Char:)

2 comments:

  1. I love your gifts! What a Great swap, you are a lucky girl!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, making profit with it is as simple as 1--2--3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready??

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete