Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few of my small favorites




Here are a few of my favorite small decorations that I have recently purchased. I am trying so hard to get into the Christmas Spirit but I have to admit its just not there this year. 2 more weeks today till the cast come off (hopefully), My decorations are just not where I want them and I am forced to just deal with it, since hubby is just decorating challenged and he has all the other household chores to do so cant expect any more out of him.


I was able to get out to one of my favorite prim shops today, and bought the 3 small santa bersnickels, LOVE THEM! And I hope you notice my santa reading my favorite new magazine- A Primitive Place- tucked into my crock with some other items I have purchased from fellow bloggers.


I hope all of you have wonderful Holidays and please those of you that are getting loads of snow, KEEP it, thats how I fell and I dont need to break my other leg.


I have sooo enjoyed all the wonderful blogs you have shared and all the breathtaking pictures of your homes you have posted. I look forward to many many more.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to You! Hope your back up on your feet in no time.
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, welcome to blogland and thank you for visiting mine. I was sorry that you found me too late to enter my give-away but there will be more in the coming New Year.
    Sounds like you're looking forward to getting that cast off, so you can get some things done.

    Blessings for a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making money???

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete