Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My after Christmas sale items



I just love love after Christmas sales. Today I got the large santa and the white one for half price! I know Santa items should be put away now but I just had to enjoy them a little more if even for a few more days. I think that these are called Bersnickels, am I correct?

I also got the snowman to hang on my cupboard door, he also was half price. Love him too
Any body else finding any good after Christmas great buys??
Count down is on 6 days to go till this cast comes off. I never thought I would get sick of getting wheeled around but I am!
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Great Santas - can't beat a half price sale.

    Have a Blessed New Year,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say there is no rule that says put away everything Christmas. I have a personal rule.. take time after the Christmas crazies to actually enjoy our Decorations because God Knows we are much to busy to enjoy them during the Holidays... So You enjoy your new finds as long as they make you Smile.

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am your swap partner for the swap at Tammy - A Primitive Place blog. I look forward to getting to know you better through blogland and would love to talk more about what you like and don't like in primitive decor.

    I have to get ready for work now but I will check back in later.
    Have an awesome day!
    Angie
    SnA Primtive Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP this link to reveal if this brief test can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete